It’s 2:30am: I’m bored.
1. My name spelled backwards is ellehcim obmik
2. I was born on a park bench in Antigua**
3. I have lived in 5 different houses.
4. My favourite food is stuffing. Too bad people only make it twice a year.
5. I want more than one kid.
6. According to Clay, my eyecolor keeps changing.
7. I can’t remember what my natural hair colour looks like.
8. I don’t have cable tv. Or satellite. That’s right, I have 3 channels. (Plus French CBC)
9. I am still operating (perhaps that isn’t the right word) on dial-up internet.
10. I jumped 216m from the Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa with a bungy cord to break my fall. (Holds the world record for the highest bungy jump. I’d do it again in a heartbeat).
11. I’ve been to two African countries and hope to see more.
12. I don’t shower every day.
13. The last movie I watched was Chocolat. Loved it.
14. I hate the taste of beer.
15. My favourite veggies are garden fresh carrots and peas.
16. For the time of year we’re in right now, my favourite fruit is oranges. Navel oranges are the BEST right now.
17. I’ve won 3 trophies for piano, and have a bunch of first and second place certificates from festivals too.
18. I love to pump gas. (When the temperature is above 10 degrees)
19. I’d marry for money over love.**
20. I can’t handle malls. Why does my Starbucks have to be in one??
21. The celebrity I most look like is _______.
22. My newest cd is Celebrate Mistakes by Number One Gun. Tight album. I love it.
23. My boyfriend Clay is the greatest guy in the world. And he’s hot.
24. I’m leaving for Sweden in two weeks!!!
25. I am one of the (self proclaimed) world’s worst procrastinators.
26. When I grow up I want to be immature.
27. I don’t think I’m beautiful. But I’m trying to convince myself that I am.
28. I’ve never had sushi.
29. My newest favourite coffee discoveries at Starbucks are Bella Vista coffee, and non-fat Cinnamon Spice Mochas.
30. I’m all about brand names.**
31. I don’t like Pepsi or Coke. Too sugary. Too gross.
32. My life’s ambition is to be a bull rider.**
33. I want to learn how to do pottery.
34. I want to play the bassoon.
35. I want to learn more about hockey. Yes that’s right, I’m Canadian know very little about the sport. Er, I am still Canadian, right??
36. One of my nephews calls me ‘Uncle Kimmi’. I just can’t get enough of it.
37. There are French monkies on my pants.
38. I love silk plants.**
39. In snowy weather, there is a bigger blizzard inside my car than outside. I think it’s colder in my car too.
40. Texas Toast. Need I say more?
(**Creative license used liberally)