Karina was very clear on her blog that this was a “do not respond” survey, but I’m a sucker for these things. I can’t help thinking that everyone in the world wants to know useless things about me!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I got my middle name because my brother had a crush on a girl named Michelle. He wanted it to be my first name, but Mom and Dad wouldn’t allow it, so it took second place.
2. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
I can’t remember.
3. DO YOU KNOW YOUR OWN HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Oven roasted turkey breast or smokehouse ham. Clay and I are all about gourmet sandwiches for lunch.
The most adorable boy in the whole world: Markus.
And there will be more to come, but not yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I’m pretty cool, so I don’t know if I would have time for me.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yes, and I write in it about every 3-6 months now. It’s weird how you just never have time for things that you used to once a munchkin comes along and takes up every minute of every day. He’s lucky he’s so cute!
8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, Clay “made” me stop. I’m better for it.
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have, and I would do it again in a second!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
They’re high-tops: I have to. There is no slipping out of those: gracefully, or otherwise.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes. People always think I’m not capable of much because I’m small…. I’m small but mighty!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Espresso Flake. I think.
I4. SHOE SIZE?
It varies between 8 and 9. I know, big feet for such a short body…
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My body is in shambles and I still have no motivation to get my butt in gear and get fit.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
The Enns’: All they way in Kenya and I haven’t seen them in over a year, and haven’t even met my newest niece!
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, and no shoes. White socks, ooh la la. Jean would be appalled to see me in such a state.
19. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A sandwich with smokehouse ham.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
computer hum, and silence on Markus’s monitor.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rain, and the absense of perfum (which makes me ill.)
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
What’s-her-name from the spa: I was making an appointment to use up a gift certificate I’ve had since Christmas.
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent it but i got it from Karina’s blog, and I sure do like her.
25. FAVORITE DRINK?
Seagram’s Orange Cream Swirl.
26. FAVORITE SPORT?
Considering it’s the only one I play, rarely: Tennis.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel. Clay says my eyes change colour all the time though.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I tried once and my eyes got all dry after a while. They say that there are way better contacts now, but I’m too lazy and poor to try again. We’re saving money for lasik surgery.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken Tomato Alfredo pasta. And chocolate.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
Happy. I’ve never watched a horror movie in my life, and don’t plan on starting.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED IN THEATER?
I can’t remember, it’s been so long. We haven’t been since before Markus was born. Maybe it was Firewall.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Green stripes, and a brown sweater.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall. I love the crisp cool air, the changing leaves, and the fact that the searing heat of summer is once again behind us.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends who’s giving. I don’t take kisses from most people, so let’s say hugs.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Mom’s unadulterated chocolate cake with whipped cream, pie, cheesecake, and dark chocolate.
37. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
I’m not reading anything right now. The last thing I read was Pride and Prejudice.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
The Biggest Loser, and a double dose of Seinfeld.
39. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Markus making all his goofy noises, thunder, rain, and birds (if they’re not crows, waking me at 6am).
40. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
What an odd tidbit to finish on. Oh well.