I got this from Janelle’s blog and thought it would be fun to share a little about my man with you all.
1. He’s sitting in front of the television, what is on the screen?
Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill Church in Seattle. We rarely watch TV anymore, it’s much more entertaining – not to mention edifying – to watch sermon vodcasts after the boys are in bed. I love how Clay’s love for Jesus and the Word of God has multiplied from hearing Pastor Mark’s solid Bible teaching!
2. You’re out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Sundried Tomato and Oregano. There is no other.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
He’s choosy about seafood, but who wouldn’t be? The stuff is suspect no matter where you get it here on the prairies!
4. You go out to a bar, what does he order?
We wouldn’t go to a bar, but at a pub he’d order a Guinness.
5. Where did he go to high school?
J. Percy Paige in Edmonton.
6. What shoe size does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be?
He has a collection of hockey jerseys but thankfully hasn’t insisted on continuing to add to the collection like he did before we got married. I’m glad he thinks a warm house and food in our tummies are more important!
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Jerk Chicken Burger from The Yard & Flagon.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Ground beef. He says he’d eat it plain and would still be the happiest man alive. Oh boy.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios, or this PC granola that I can’t remember the name of. Don’t worry, I know what the box looks like.
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Pull out my eyelashes. I rarely do anymore, partly because I know I shouldn’t and partly because Clay catches me everytime and gives me the gears! :)
16. How many provinces has he lived in?
Two – Saskatchewan and Alberta.
17. What is his heritage?
German and Mennonite.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday what would it be?
Apple pie. Or any cake with a lot of whipped cream. Just NO ice cream cake!
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Hockey and he also did kung fu. Don’t mess with him!
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing with Markus and Wyatt, shooting and editing video, and eating my apple pie.
21. What’s something cool about him?
My husband a can write code better than your husband! :)
He drives a classic convertible (well, one day it will be a classic. It’s almost 20 years old already!)
He cooks on weekends – yaaaaaay Clay!
22. What’s something not cool about him?
His love of ground beef :) I am not so keen on cooking the stuff on good days, and when I’m pregnant, forget it! Sorry honey!
So that’s a little bit about my amazing husband. The Lord picked the perfect man for me!